.
.... Welcome to Recipe for a Cookbook.
I created this blog to help you write your cookbook. Browse the site to see what's here. If you have any questions about writing a cookbook, just ask. I love writing cookbooks and I'd love to show you how to write, publish, and promote your cookbook.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is There a Cookbook Hiding in Your Foodie Blog?

If you're a foodie blogger, I'm sure you've thought about creating a cookbook based on the recipes you share on your blog. I'll bet there is a cookbook hiding in your foodie blog, just waiting for you to put into print.

I've read a lot of excellent foodie blogs and I can see a cookbook in every one of them. The bloggers invite you into their kitchen and share their food with you; it's like having dinner with a friend.

On almost every post, the blogger introduces the recipe in a conversational style, showing you a taste of who they are, then walks you through the recipe, as if you're in the kitchen cooking with them. This has all the makings of a really delicious cookbook! So why not turn your foodie blog into a cookbook?

No comments: